Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When a random man stops your friend on the street and tells him to bring all the Americans over at 6:40... This is the result...

No lie. That's what happened today. I got a text from Peder that read: "Some important looking dude invited s somewhere at 640. You guys down?" So we met at Leslie and Nathan's and decided that this would be the perfect setting for a horror movie. It was dark, we were supposed to meet him outside the bank. So we meander over to the bank and meet the fellow, heavy set but wearing a suit.


"My name is T---. What is your name?" Some brief introductions followed by, "Come this way." Wander through some alley looking thing, through a back door, and into... a new internet cafe. Yes, this man has developed a sense of good business unparalleled in this city. Who will use my new internet cafe? How about the odd foreigners who are always in the internet cafe at the post office? Indeed sir, indeed. He wanted us to use his new computers for free that night. On him. "No tax."

Guess where I am posting this from...

2 comments:

Kim and Paul said...

This is one of the most interesting posts so far...a random guy, did you not fear that he was leading you into someplace dangerous? Dad reported that no box from Mongolia came on his birthday!!!

Kim and Paul said...

and o yeah, I have your weather report on my homepage on msn, I also have nikki's and quinn's and mine so I will know everyone's weather at the same time!