Monday, March 29, 2010

Unfolding Future Plans


Word from all the music schools is officially in and I am officially going to reapply next year! During the interim I will be living in Minneapolis (after visiting southern Minnesota to see family and friends) working and practicing up a storm. It's looking like I will work with Dr. Rieppel on my audition pieces, which I couldn't be happier about! Currently re-investigating programs and it looks like I may be able to apply to some European schools this next time 'round!

In the mean time things here are far colder than we remember them being last year at this time. I am currently pretending that this means we won't see any unbearable heat during our remaining time here. School is moving right along and it looks like my English and German classes will end in early May. After that comes close of service conference and limited time to say good bye to everyone here!

No comments: